ROMANTIC KENNEBUNKPORT LODGING | 1802 HOUSE BED & BREAKFAST
Experience exceptional Kennebunkport lodging at our romantic bed & breakfast. Each room offers private baths, gas fireplaces, garden views & more!
Our Kennebunkport bed and breakfast offers exceptional lodging in our six welcoming, elegant guest rooms. Each room boasts its own individual décor, with private bathrooms and modern amenities. We pride ourselves on being one of Kennebunkport, Maine's finest establishments with choice appointments, a relaxing atmosphere, delicious breakfast and a convenient, quiet location just a short walk from Dock Square. Here at the 1802 House we offer modern hospitality coupled with traditional charm.
1802 House Bed and Breakfast Inn welcomes you to our beautiful lodging accommodations on the southern Maine coast. Making a reservation indicates your acceptance of the following policies. Please call the inn if you have any questions before reserving your room.
- All rates are quoted per night based on single or double occupancy.
- There is a maximum of two people per room.
- 9% State of Maine tax is applicable.
- The inn is not suitable for children under 12.
DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS
- A deposit is required to hold all reservations. Deposit amounts are equal to one night's lodging. Payments for reservations made within 14 days of stay will be taken in full. Balance will be taken 14 days prior to arrival date. Gift Certificates may not be used as a deposit.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Travelers Check, and cash.
- We kindly request 14 days notice should you need to reschedule or cancel your reservation. No-shows, reschedules or cancellations made less than 14 days before your scheduled check-in date will be charged the full reservation cost if we are unable to rent the accommodations over the entire reserved period.
- If your cancellation or reschedule is made within 14 days of arrival date, then a deposit refund less $50 service charge will be made to the extent the accommodations can be rented again over the entire reserved period.
- For reservations cancelled more than 14 days before check-in, we will refund your deposit less a $50 service charge.
- Non refundable rate reservations will only be refunded in the event of the inn being non operational.
- There is a 30-day cancellation policy for Holidays and Special Event weekends such as Christmas Prelude.
- There is a 30 day cancellation policy for whole house rentals. Payment is taken in full at time of booking. Cancellations outside of the 30 day period will be reimbursed less a $100 service charge. For cancellations inside the 30 days, refunds will be made less the $100 service charge if the inn can be rented again for the entire reserved period.
- Only one special, promotion, or third-party gift certificate may be redeemed per stay. Some of our specials, packages, and promotions are only available for reservations made directly with the inn.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in is between 3:00pm and 6:00pm. Please call the Inn if you would like to make arrangements for an earlier or later check-in time. Check-out is by 11:00am.
1802 House Bed and Breakfast is not able to provide accessible lodging since the establishment is listed on the National Register of Historic Places under the National Historic Preservation Act (16 U.S.C. 470 et seq.) or is designated as historic under State or local law (§ 36.405 Alterations: Historic preservation.). Thus, completing accessible alterations would destroy the historical significance of the property.
1802 House Bed and Breakfast Inn is non-smoking, and we do ask that you refrain from smoking anywhere on the property. We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of $250 (minimum) for the cost of any damages or cleaning resulting from smoke.
We love animals but out of respect to our guests who suffer from allergies, we do not allow pets in the Inn.